Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A few weeks ago, we had the rare privilege of going to Malta!

"MALTA! Cool!! ...Where's Malta!?"

That's what my mom, my brother, my boss and roughly 6 of my friends said when I told them we were going. Truth be told, I hadn't heard of it either until Alisse and I booked a flight there. It's off the southern coast of Sicily, nestled in the Mediterranean. It's a confusing island of Italians, Greeks and Northern Africans. It's only 122 square miles, its one of the smallest countries in the world and its also one of the most Catholic countries in the world (apart from... say... the Vatican). We went for Alisse's birthday, the lucky girl!

Essentially, we played on the beaches, ate gelato and visited ancient cities for five glorious days! Here are just a few scenes from Malta:










It was just the most amazing experience! Malta will always be among my favorite islands!

Love,









Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment